Press "Enter" to skip to content

Felipe Carrillo Puerto firemen extinguish restaurant chimney fire

Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Q.R. — Firemen in Felipe Carrillo Puerto were called to a chicken roastery restaurant Monday to deal with a chimney fire. Staff from inside the Lázaro Cárdenas Avenue eatery called the fire department when their smoker turned to flames.

Firemen were on scene around 7:00 a.m. after the chimney caught fire. Staff were preparing the roastery for the day’s use when flames erupted and things became slightly out of control. The owner of the restaurant tried to put it out himself with water, but was not successful.

Firemen were quick to the scene where they located the chimney fire and were able to put it out with injuries or issues.