Cancun, Q.R. — More than a dozen children and several teachers were treated for bee stings Tuesday at a Cancun primary school. City firemen were brought in to deal with the situation after Civil Protection evacuated the school Tuesday morning.
Cancun Firemen were sent to the Guadalupe Victoria primary school in SM 72 around 11:20 a.m. to remove the bees, while paramedics from two ambulances treated children at the scene.
One senior man, a teacher from the school, was transferred to the General Hospital after suffering a severe reaction after being stung several times.