Cancun, Q.R. — A company worker was rushed to Cancun hospital Friday after a cable he was holding made contact with overhead power lines. The unidentified worker was on a ladder performing installation work at the top of a CFE power pole in SM 227 at the time of the incident.
The strong electrical shock caused him to fall approximately three meters from the top of his ladder to the ground below. Paramedics arrived at the work site in the Los Pinos neighborhood where they stabilized the man before his hospital transfer.