Isla Mujeres, Q.R. — Island firemen were able to save an Isla Mujeres home over the weekend after the report of a fire. People inside the home in Camila Villas reported a fire that started in the laundry room.
The Saturday afternoon fire was attended to by firemen and Civil Protection personnel who were able to put it out before it spread to the rest of the house. The laundry room is reported to have suffered material and structural damage, but no human injuries.
The fire is believed to have started due to a wiring issue in the laundry room. Public Security and Traffic police also appeared and cordoned off the area while firemen attended to the fire.