Press "Enter" to skip to content

Tulum washing machine repairman dies by electrocution

Tulum, Q.R. — Paramedics in Tulum pronounced a washing machine repairman dead Tuesday. The man was reportedly electrocuted while making repairs to a washing machine.

The accident happened in a facility of the Mayapax residental area of the town of Tulum Tuesday afternoon.

Paramedics were requested at the Orión Street location where they found the man laying on his back between machines. CPR was applied, but the man was non-responsivie.

Municipal Police were requested at the site. The now-deceased has not been identified. It is not clear how he became electrocuted while repairing the machine.